Do you have hail damage?
We can do an inspection for you.
Lake St. Louis Roofing & Construction
Since 2004, Lake St. Louis Roofing & Construction has provided quality construction services to clients in St. Charles, MO by providing them with the professional care they deserve. We only collect your phone number and address for an appointment, and we do not share anything unless the customer approves. Get in touch today to learn more about our Construction Company.
Construction Services in St. Charles, Missouri
Our Construction Services
Hardie Board Siding
Windows and Doors
Porches and Patios
Attention to detail
Dry Rot Repair
Ready for anything
Owens Corning Roofing
Hail Damage Repair
Get a Quote For Your Construction Project
Reliable & Honest Construction Services in St. Charles, MO
Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Please get in touch to learn more about our team, our company or for details about the services we provide.
Lake St Louis Construction LLC takes pride in installation of roof shingles. Using snap lines for the straightest shingle lines on all roofs. Providing custom installation and a great look. Using synthetic underlayment and ice and water shield. Always investing in the best of products.
Specializing in James Hardie Siding. With over 20 years of James Hardie experience, Lake St Louis Construction LLC is the name that St Louis Metro Area trusts with detailed restoration work. No other products compare to James Hardie siding when it comes to looks and durability.
- James Hardie has an endless color palette (statement and dream collection). Thanks to its special manufacturing process, its colors are up to 30% more fade-resistant.
- A wide variety of product lines to choose from – fiber cement lap siding, Hardie trim, board & batten, and shingle siding – providing you with countless design options.
- Impact-resistant – stands up to hail.
- Pest proof – defends against carpenter bees, woodpeckers, termites, squirrels, and other pests.
- Fire resistance – could save you money on home insurance.
- Low maintenance – spend less time maintaining your siding.
- The factory pre-finished color is protected by James Hardie’s ColorPlus technology.
James Hardie fiber cement siding is lightyears ahead of other siding materials in terms of return on investment (ROI), durability and performance. As a result, it has become “THE” most popular siding material not just in the St Louis Metro Area, but in all of America.
Roofing & Construction Services in St. Charles
Our Work Speaks for Itself
Read our testimonials:
It was a pleasure to have you work for us and we could not be happier with the end results of your longs days served and dedication.
Best wishes to you, your family and your crew in all of your future endeavors.